1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Date: 1913 

Description: Rial Herreman stands beside a horse-drawn wagon/float, decorated with fresh flowers, advertising the Menomonee Drug Company. This may have been part of a l...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Administrative building of the State Fish Hatchery.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Spring Bank monastery. Man kneeling in from of one of the Stations of the Cross. This is probably part of the Cistercian monastery.


Draper Hall

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Side view of Draper Hall on Lake Road. Tree-lined street with two men sitting on chairs in front of Draper Hall.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The house and printing office of James D. Reymerts.

Date: 1928 ca.

Description: The Summit Center Chapel. At the the time this picture was taken the chapel was no longer in use.


Martin's Tavern

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View from fork in road of Martin's Tavern in Chamberlain. There is a horse and carriage with driver on the left. Three men sit or stand in front of the tav...

Date: 1954 

Description: This map of Waukesha shows numbered ward boundaries, roads, and some buildings. The bottom of the map includes a street index.


Cooper House

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the "Old Cooper House" from the street.


Description: Exterior shot of the Fountain Spring House hotel.

Date: 1933 

Description: View of the home of Charles Miller from the southeast.

Date: 1846 ca.

Description: This map of Prairieville, later renamed Waukesha, is ink and pencil on paper and shows the Fox River, a plat of village, and lot owners.


Still Rock Spa

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Still Rock Spa with a group of people gathered on its front porch.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Side view of Holy Innocents Church.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Nashotah Mission, Blue House and Red House. The Blue House (right) was the first building of the mission, built in 1842. The Red House was built in 1843 fo...


Stockman Inn


Description: Stockman Inn, built in 1837 by Charles B. Stockman.


View of Town

Date: 1884 ca.

Description: View of buildings in Delafield, with two men and a dog standing in the foreground.

Date: 1934 

Description: Label submitted to the state of Wisconsin for trademark registration. Old Hollander beer, brewed by the Oconomowoc Brewing Company. On the label the beer i...


Lake La Belle

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: View from shore of sailboat anchored on the lake. There appears to be an island in the upper left.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Outdoor portrait of Tillie Timel, Selma Lindeman, and Louise Timmel, cousins of Florentina Krueger, standing on a wood plank sidewalk.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at: