1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1934-04-09 

Description: Fort Howard Hospital.

Date: 1919 ca.

Description: This flier, likely printed in 1919, promotes the vote for a bond issue to fund "hard roads" in Brown County, Wisconsin. The map shows the 135 miles of conc...

Date: 1924 

Description: Jennie Matzke holds up a slate of honey comb covered in bees, while sitting next to numerous beehives.

Date: 1963-08-11 ca.

Description: Two men on two McCormick reapers at work in a wheat field. In the distance several farm buildings are visible with large clouds in the sky.

Photograph

Cedar Creek Road

Date: 1914 before

Description: Horse-drawn wagon on Cedar Creek Road in Brown County. The road is dirt and there are houses in the backgound.

Map or Atlas

De Pere, Wis.

Date: 1871 

Description: Bird's-eye map of De Pere.

Date: 1929-07 

Description: View of the front path leading to the cottage.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Ships sail up the Fox River along side the coal yards located in Green Bay.

Date: 1889 ca.

Description: View of Fox River and South Washington Street, from the top of St. Willobrord's Church.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of the Green Bay (later Hoberg) Paper and Fibre Company from the back.

Photograph

Nicolet Monument

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of the Nicolet monument at the site where Nicolet is supposed to have landed in Wisconsin.

Photograph

Scene on Mud Creek

Date: 1889 

Description: View from shoreline looking down on Mud Creek, about two miles above De Pere, showing small bridge and a man in a rowboat.

Photograph

John Lawes House

Date:  

Description: Exterior of the John Lawes' house.

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Front view of the Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army...

Date: 1933 

Description: Label submitted to the State of Wisconsin for trademark registration. "Pioneer Lager Beer, Bottled by De Pere Brewing Corp." The label is divided into tria...

Photograph

Cotton House

Date: 1949 

Description: View of three women standing in front of the Captain John Cotton house. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotto...

Date: 1963-10-12 

Description: View from shoreline through trees towards houses on the opposite shoreline along the Fox River.

Photograph

Farmhouse

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Exterior of farmhouse.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Long Tail lighthouse. Built in 1847-1848 and abandoned in 1859 when a new frame lighthouse was built nearby.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1960 

Description: Riew view of the Tank cottage.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.