1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1874 ca.

Description: Men and boys stand in front of a wagon shop, probably in Edgerton, on Fulton Street. Wagons, wheels, yokes and farm implements surround them. A ramp behind...

Photograph

Bluff Street

Date:  date unknown

Description: View from the intersection of Bluff Street and Grand Avenue. The streets is cobblestone.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The fountain in Court House Park.

Photograph

On the Stateline

Date: 1980-04 

Description: View across stateline road towards a wooden fence lining the road on the opposite side. A few trees and buildings can be seen over the fence.

Photograph

Union Cooperative

Date: 1981-05 

Description: Exterior of building located at East Church Street.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Entrance to the Catholic Church.

Date: 1800 after

Description: This map on two sheets shows a group of ancient mounds near the southeast corner of the city of Beloit and a group of ancient mounds north of Rockton Stati...

Date: 1850 ca.

Description: This map shows a plat of the town, land owners by name, local streets, railroads, churches, and part of the Rock River. The map is also indexed by church d...

Postcard

Post Office

Date:  

Description: Exterior of the Post Office.

Photograph

Little Rock Temple

Date: 1981-05 

Description: Little Rock Temple, Sixth Street.

Photograph

Rock Prairie Barn

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: Barlass barn in Rock Prairie, built in 1861, thought to be the largest stone barn remaining in Wisconsin. The stone for this barn was hauled from Carver's...

Postcard

Country Club

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: The main building of a country club.

Date: 1919 ca.

Description: Hotel Myers, in downtown Janesville. Richard Lloyd Jones was born in Janesville in 1873 and lived there until his father, Rev. Jenkin Lloyd Jones moved th...

Photograph

Tallman House

Date: 1950 

Description: Interior of the parlor.

Photograph

All Souls Church

Date: 1934 ca.

Description: Formerly on the corner of Court and South Bluff Streets, the All Souls Church was later converted into a "flat building".

Date:  

Description: View of the bridge over water, with a building behind it.

Postcard

C. & N.W. Depot

Date: 1913 ca.

Description: Colorized postcard view of a depot with a clock tower. Commercial buildings are on the right.

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: View of the Presbyterian church.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The main entrance of Science Hall at Milton College.

Photograph

Stone Barn Tavern

Date: 1925 

Description: The Stone Barn Tavern, located about three miles west of Milton. The three cottonwood trees in front of the tavern were brought from Vermont. There are sev...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.