1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Postcard

Long Bluff

Date: 1908-07-20 

Description: Colorized postcard of Long Bluff. Trees appear on top of the bluff and below. Text below reads, "Long Bluff, Camp Douglas, Wis."

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: View of the west side of Cedar Street.

Postcard

Ingram Block

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Ingram block, with several pedestrians walking along its sidewalk.

Postcard

James Street

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: James Street looking with horse-drawn wagons.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Colorized postcard view down a street (Rittenhouse Avenue) to Lake Superior. The street is lined with businesses and parked cars.

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: View of a residential street lined with trees, probably taken in early Spring. The home of A.H. Allyn can be seen at left. A covered fountain can be seen i...

Postcard

Park Street

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Park Street, looking toward Lake Mendota. A portion of the Wisconsin Historical Society can be seen on the righthand side of the photo.

Postcard

Covered Bridge

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Covered bridge over river.

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Winding tributaries leading to Mississippi River.

Date: 1909-10-04 

Description: Photographic postcard of the business district in Blue River. Stores and a wooden boardwalk line the dirt street, and horse-drawn wagons wait in front of t...

Postcard

Ellis Avenue

Date: 1907 

Description: View of a car driving down Ellis Avenue. Neighborhood homes line the street behind the car. The post office tower is visible in the background.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Old Government Lighthouse at Lake Park. The lighthouse is connected to a house, surrounded by shrubs.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Paper mill, built in 1865-66 and called the Neenah Paper Mill; it was run by a stock copany composed of Nathan Cobb, president; Hiram Smith, secretary and...

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: The Losey Memorial Arch, built in honor of Joseph W. Losey. Mr. Losey was an early pioneer lawyer of the town, made District Attorney in 1857 and City Atto...

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Marathon County Court House.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Color postcard of the exterior and grounds around Memorial Chapel on the Lawrence University campus.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Administration building for the school. Building has over three stories, and a covered main entrance.

Date: 1910-09-29 

Description: Photographic postcard of the Butternut Lake Hotel. The road, fence, trees and screened gazebo can be seen in the center. A man is standing among the trees...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Southside Brewery, formerly the Melm's Brewery. On print title is "Brasserie Succursale Au Sud De La Ville" and "Sied Seite Brauerei". A bridge, a boat, a...

Date: 1914 

Description: Exterior of the Mendota State Hospital (Mendota Mental Health Institute) with stone fountain in front.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.