1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1953 

Description: The Diamond Jo warehouse.

Property Record

3RD AND BOLVIN STS

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: VILLA LOUIS - main house

Reference Number: 12633

Newspaper Article/Clipping

The first mill in the northwest

Date: 1933-11-11

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Date: 1921-3-08

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Date: 1923-4-22

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Property Record

601 N MARQUETTE RD

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Prairie du Chien National Guard Armory

Reference Number: 149667

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Unearth old document

Date: 1919-3-05

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Property Record

114 W. Blackhawk Ave.

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: White Insurance Agency

Reference Number: 147502

Property Record

419 5TH ST

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Gremore-Coorough House

Reference Number: 72069

National or State Registers Record

S. Marquette Rd. at Parrish St.

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Old Rock School

Reference Number: 83004265

Date: 1921-11-08

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Date: 1929-12-22

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Date:  date unknown

Description: An outdoor family portrait with a golf theme. Several members are sitting on a bench and the lawn, with a large house in the background. There are two dogs...

Photograph

Campion College

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Marquette Hall, a dormitory at Campion College.

Date: 1880 

Description: Stereograph of the Artesian Well near the intersection of Wisconsin and Minnesota (later renamed Wacouta) Streets. The following is printed on the back of...

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery. Photograph made before restoration by the United States Government. Soldiers' families were also buried in the cemetery.

Date: 1922-5-19

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Read about the fur trade conducted with the Wisconsin Indians over two centuries by first the French, then the British, and finally the Americans.

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: The church, originally built in 1839, was remodeled and dedicated on November 8, 1908. The Rt. Rev. James Schwebach gave the blessing. The remodeling was...

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: HOLY TRINITY EPISCOPAL CHURCH

Reference Number: 3932

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.