1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1952-08-14 

Description: Group image of the Sauk City baseball team.

Date: 1928 

Description: View down valley of a procession of hundreds of pilgrims walking up the hill to St. Anne's Chapel which is lined with Stations of the Cross. The crowd is w...

Date: 1877-06 ca.

Description: A huge crowd, mostly men, has gathered on the bank of Devil's Lake to witness the firing of a cannon. The occasion is the Grand Regatta held June 21-22, 18...

Date:  

Description: Exterior of the Al. Ringling Theater.

Date:  date unknown

Description: An interior view of partially-built dressing court, showing men working at roughing in plumbing to floor drains of the bathhouse at Devil's Lake State Park...

Photograph

Hop Picking

Date:  date unknown

Description: Slightly elevated view of hop pickers in hop yard, in the vicinity of Mirror Lake.

Date: 1895-07 ca.

Description: Two men, W.M. Smith and W.H.D., rest on a large log over Little Bear Creek.

Date: 1915-08-19 

Description: Completed power house and dam, looking east at the north, or upstream, side of the structure. On the far shore, the site of the gravel quarry is apparent...

Photograph

Parfrey's Glen

Date: 1909 

Description: Two women pose behind a log which has fallen across the stream in Parfrey's Glen. One woman holds a small pail.

Date: 1956 

Description: Lewis, LuRay, Nellie and Bernard Arms arrive at Devil's Lake in a maroon DeSoto convertible automobile. This was the day after Lewis and LuRay's wedding.

Date: 1902 ca.

Description: Members of the German-American Freie Gemeinde ("Free Thinkers") organization, posed in front of their building at Sauk City.

Date:  

Description: Elevated view of the Hill Garden at Taliesin, featuring trees, low, stone fences, and a decorative statue. A woman stands on the steps on lower left.

Date: 1952-08-21 

Description: From left to right are Lewis, Nellie and Bernard Arms posing behind a convertible on Old Lake Road, with Bernard and Nellie's house in the background.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Cabinet quarter-length portrait of Mrs. Luckinsmier.

Date: 1924 

Description: View down center of Main Street. On the left is a soda shop/confectioner, with two women and a baby carriage on the sidewalk in front. Further down is a ch...

Photograph

Joe Mayer 02

Date: 1978 

Description: Joe Mayer swats a fly that had landed on his arm.

Photograph

Club House

Date: 1906 

Description: Exterior view from street of former home of historian and writer H. E. Cole, located at 908 Ash Street.

Date: 1975-07-31 

Description: Exterior view of the Milwaukee Road railroad station on the last day of operation by the line.

Date: 1931 

Description: Two employees standing along the storefront of an International Harvester dealership owned by the Schwartz Bros. The dealership sold McCormick-Deering farm...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of a passenger train coming down the tracks at the Horseshoe Curve. Rock Springs was called Ableman until 1947.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.