1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Armory Company G, 2nd Infantry.

Photograph

DuCharme House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Elevated view of foundation of the house built by Dominique DuCharme in 1790 and enlarged by Augustin Grignon after 1804. The Grignon family resided in the...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Sign reading "Try Hassinger Honey to sweeten fresh fruit, breakfast foods, pan cakes, cold meats, cheese, ice cream, and cold and hot drinks." Ed Hassinger...

Date: 1957-05-07 

Description: Mourners surround the casket of Senator Joseph R. McCarthy at his funeral at St. Mary's Roman Catholic Cemetery.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

Date: 1948-07 

Description: The Kimberly-Clark paper mill on the Fox River, just east of Appleton.

Date: 1912-06-12 

Description: View of Aloha Beach on Lake Winnebago near Appleton. View of the shaded boardwalk along the shoreline and sailboats on the lake.

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Methodist Church.

Postcard

Ormsby Hall

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Ormsby Hall at Lawrence University.

Postcard

Prospect Street

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: View of Prospect Street.

Date: 1934 ca.

Description: Alexander Gymnasium at Lawrence College.

Photograph

Fox River Lock

Date: 1962-08-03 ca.

Description: Elevated view of the Guard Lock on the Fox River Canal, looking east from the Highway 55 bridge.

Postcard

Lower Dam

Date:  date unknown

Description: Postcard of the lower dam on the Fox River.

Photograph

Fox River Lock

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Fox River lock in Little Chute.

Photograph

DuCharme House

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: Elevated view of two men in the DuCharme house, later known as the Grignon house.

Date: 1949 

Description: This map is ink and pencil on paper and shows land ownership by name, years of purchase, and city limits. Also included on the right and bottom margins are...

Photograph

H.W. Tenney House

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: The H.W. Tenney house, built by Charles Patten in the late 1870's and bought by Mr. Tenney in the spring of 1881. The house was remodeled in 1906.

Photograph

Harvesting Onions

Date: 1965 

Description: A farmer drives a tractor through a field harvesting onions.

Date: 1904 

Description: Interior office view showing Frank James Harwood, General Manager of Appleton Woolen Mills. Harwood became general manager in 1882 and served as the compa...

Photograph

Van Niel House

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: An inscription over the entrance of the Van Niel house.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.