1 2 3 4 5 6
.

Date: 1926 ca.

Description: Group of people standing outside of the Tuscobia Cheese factory.

Photograph

Chetek Street

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View down a street in Chetek.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Chetek with Southworth's and Flinn's Point in the distance.

Date: 1939 

Description: This 1939 map of Barron County, Wisconsin, shows the township and range grid, sections, cities and villages, and lakes and streams in the county. It lacks...

Date: 1882 

Description: This 1882 map of Barron County, Wisconsin, shows the township and range grid, towns, cities and villages, wagon roads, railroads, schools, dwellings, and l...

Date: 1947 ca.

Description: A young woman dressed in a bathing suit and wading boots poses for a promotional photograph for the Wisconsin cranberry industry at Thunder Lake Marsh. Tw...

Postcard

View of Haugen

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of Haugen, Wisconsin with a horse-drawn wagon in the foreground.

Date: 1890 after

Description: Dining room at August Mason's lumber camp.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: G.E. Scott residence from rear.

Postcard

The Motel Viking

Date:  date unknown

Description: Color postcard of the new Motel Viking. Text on back reads, "New Motel Viking, Junction 53 & 8, Cameron, Wisconsin. TV, AAA, 20 Units - Air-Conditioned - C...

Photograph

The Red Cedar River

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the town of Rice Lake viewed from a railroad bridge across Red Cedar River.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Elevated view of Prairie Farm from Cemetery Hill.

Photograph

Park House Hotel

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of the Park House Hotel (called the Commercial House before 1888), which burned down in 1892.

Photograph

Carnegie Library

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Front view of Carnegie Library.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: Ernest Albert Hilfiker (1905-1993) poses with copper kettles in the making room of the Tuscobia cheese factory.

Photograph

Knapp Stout and Co.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Knapp Stout and Co. flour mill. The mill was built in 1880 and was destroyed by a fire in 1911.

Date: 1897 

Description: Robert M. La Follette, Sr., speaking to a crowd from the back of wagon. This image is one of a series of six photographs taken at the Cumberland fair that...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior of the Scott's residence.

Date: 1897 

Description: Robert M. La Follette, Sr., campaigning in Cumberland. La Follette led the reform faction in Wisconsin's Republican party and in 1900, he was elected gover...

Date: 1927-02 

Description: Cameron Street Scene, primarily documenting the Boortz Garage and Sales Room and its curbside gas pumps.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.