1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: Three-quarter view of front and side of the almost-completed Winnebago School of Agriculture and Domestic Economy. Construction workers are on the building...

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Locomotive No. 75. Class H. Built 1850 by Schnectady Locomotive Works. Men are posed on and around the locomotive.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of St. Mary's Hospital.

Date: 1899 

Description: Copy of an artist's rendition of an exterior view of the Elisha D. Smith Library. Pen and ink drawing is signed: "G.J. de Gelleke, 1899." Bottom of drawing...

Date: 1888-08-24 

Description: The George A. Whiting Paper Mill after a fire on August 24, 1888. Sixteen men were killed by the explosion of a bleacher; the bleacher exploded as the nigh...

Date: 1930 before

Description: Dining hall at the Winnebago County Asylum. There are many chairs at tables set with tableware. Two large windows and a doorway are on the far wall, and li...

Photograph

On Lake Winneconne

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: A young woman sits in a small kayak-like boat on Lake Winneconne. A sail wrapped around a mast is laying in front of her on the gunwale. Wooden pilings are...

Postcard

Paine Lumber Co.

Date: 1911 

Description: Log entrance of the Paine Lumber Co. Edward L. Paine founded the lumber mill in 1853 on the east bank of the Fox River.

Date: 1931 

Description: This map shows heavy industrial districts (yellow), commercial and light manufacturing districts (red), and residential districts (white) as well as a plat...

Date: 1930 before

Description: Four women and two men are standing at the tree-lined drive surrounded by a lawn which leads into the Winnebago County Asylum. The man on far right in the...

Date: 1911 

Description: This 1911 map from the U.S. Post Office Dept. shows rural delivery routes, active and discontinued post offices, collection boxes, selected rural landowner...

Date: 1983-08 

Description: The crowd at the Experimental Aviation Association Fly-in enjoyed a demonstration of World War II bombing. Here two planes fly through the swirling black s...

Date:  

Description: Menu for the Faust Supper Club, with a tinted three-quarter view photograph of the restaurant exterior within an abstract lozenge shape.

Photograph

Roberts' Resort

Date: 1965 ca.

Description: Roberts' resort on Doty Island.

Date: 1856 ca.

Description: Lithographic view of Four Legs Village at the outlet of Lake Winnebago. There are is a person in a canoe on the river and a large tree in the foreground. S...

Date: 1888-08-24 

Description: The George A. Whiting Paper Mill after a fire on August 24, 1888. Sixteen men were killed by the explosion of a bleacher; the bleacher exploded as the nigh...

Photograph

Island City Mill

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Island City Mill. Island City Mill was built in 1867 by Carl Stridde and A.H.F. Krueger, and also called Stridde & Krueger Mill. By 1891 it...

Date: 1954 

Description: Rosa Goldberg Katz, Bernard, and Arthur Katz dining in their home.

Photograph

Building Ruins

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the ruins of a large, stone building. A man stands amidst the rubble and looks toward the camera. Caption on back of stereoview reads, "Oshkosh Rui...

Date: 1945 

Description: This map shows block and lot numbers, subdivisions, streets, railroads, and abandoned right of ways. Some areas are shown in yellow and pink. The city seal...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.