1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of First Methodist Episcopal Church, a stone building with stairs leading to a main arched entrance. The cornerstone reads, "1845 - 1907."

Date: 1958-08 

Description: Three guide dogs stand in their kennels at the Cambridge Double-A Guiding Dogs, Inc. School.

Photograph

Octagon House

Date: 1945 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the entrance to the Richards' Octagon House.

Date:  

Description: Outdoor group portrait of adults and one child posed in yard in front of a house, with a member of the clergy in the front. Perhaps a wedding portrait.

Date: 1914 after

Description: A view of the facade and side of St. Mark's Parish School. A dirt lot is next to the building.

Date: 1953-06-28 

Description: Samuel Cardinal Stritch of Chicago blessing the new chapel at Saint Coletta school for exceptional children in Jefferson.

Date: 1948-03-05 

Description: Harold E. Stassen (left), in Fort Atkinson, shaking hands with Ernest Marsh of Palmyra. Other men are lined up behind to shake hands.

Date: 2014-11-01 

Description: Stone monument topped with a statue of a civil war soldier holding his rifle. The monument reads: "Dedicated to the soldiers and sailors of the Civil War 1...

Photograph

Storm Damage

Date: 1914-05 

Description: A large section of roof is on the ground in the foreground, sections of timber framing have collapsed, and exposed framing on a standing section of a build...

Postcard

Main Street

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View looking down Main Street with storefronts and telephone lines.

Date: 1903 ca.

Description: Wendorf family monument located within Oak Hill cemetery.

Photograph

Jones Maple

Date: 1982 

Description: A large maple standing on the Jones Dairy Farm. It was planted by Icabod Cole, the father of Mrs. Milo (Mary Frances Cole) Jones. There is snow on the grou...

Postcard

Ancient Aztalan

Date:  date unknown

Description: Photographic postcard of one of the Indian mounds at Aztalan State Park. Steps lead up to the top of the mound from the right, and a tall fence is behind i...

Photograph

Brick Paving

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Paving Watertown's main street with bricks, with almost as many men who are watching as construction workers.

Date: 1876 ca.

Description: View of Fort Howard taken from Elmore and Kelly's Elevator with the dam and river. A tugboat is in the river above the dam.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of the Fort Atkinson Club house from across a body of water.

Date: 1899 

Description: Sarah Krueger Bhend feeds kittens in front of a farm building.

Date:  date unknown

Description: A bridge crosses the Crawfish River. A dwelling stands along the tree-covered shoreline.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the exterior of the Copeland Ryder Shoe Company, established in 1868. The three-story brick building is bordered by trees, a sidewalk, and a road a...

Date: 1959-09-12 

Description: Six participants in the all-breed obedience trails sponsored by the Lakeland Dog Training Club in Cambridge pose with their dogs. Left to right are Janice...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.