: 11 am–5 pm
Contact Info E-mail: oww@
: For recorded information call 262-594-6300; during operating hours call 262-594-6301.
Men at Work
Treat dad to a day at this outdoor museum of farm and rural village life to learn about the historic work men in rural Wisconsin performed in days gone by.
- Learn about some traditional jobs men did in the wagon, blacksmith shop and shoe shop.
- Watch a harnessing demonstration.
- Enjoy a horse-drawn omnibus ride.
- We'll also have a demonstration of wooden spoon carving at the Kvaale Farm from noon to 4 pm.
- And, at the Ketola Farm, we'll invite you to try sawing wood — a critical job for the time.
All dads receive free admission this day. Make Dad's day and register for the Father's Day Dairy Breakfast
, too. Register for the breakfast online
: Adults $16; children (5-17) $9 (children under 5 are free); students and senior citizens (65 and over) $14; family (two adults and two or more dependent children 5-17) $43. Fees include an all-day tram transportation pass.
: Old World Wisconsin documents the settlement of 19th- and early 20th-century Wisconsin. It comprises an 1870s crossroads village and 10 ethnic farmsteads located on 576 acres of wooded hills in the Southern Unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest.
: Old World Wisconsin
: W372 S9727 Hwy 67
PO Box 69
: Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals requiring wheelchairs for mobility. Trams are equipped to transport visitors using wheelchairs during regular museum operating hours. Call ahead to make arrangements at 262-594-6301.
Event Location URL: