'Wisconsin Folks: Masters of Tradition'
During February the Wisconsin Historical Museum will host a lecture series in conjuction with the Wisconsin Arts Board's "Wisconsin Folks: Masters of Tradition" exhibit. The museum will present these programs in conjunction with the Dane County Regional Airport exhibition organized by the University of Wisconsin-Madison's Tandem Press and the Wisconsin Arts Board. Please join the following featured exhibit artists as they share stories of their upbringing, culture and creative practices. A lecture donation of $2 per person is suggested.
- Tuesday, February 5, 12:15–1 pm — Teju the Storyteller
- Saturday, February 9, 11 am–noon — Omeyocan Dance Company
- Saturday, February 9, 1:30–2:30 pm — Ojibwe Songwriting
- Tuesday, February 19, 12:15–1 pm — Civil War Quilts and Stories
- Saturday, February 23, 11 am–noon — Woodland Flutes
- Saturday, February 23, 1:30–2:30 pm — Iroquois Raised Beadwork
:: Posted January 2, 2013