Project Information for Historic Preservation Professionals
The Historic Preservation Division seeks to develop a list
of qualified consultants with experience in Wisconsin historic
preservation who meet the
professional qualifications set forth in the Code of Federal
Regulations 36 CFR 61, Appendix A, the Secretary of the Interior's
"Standards for Archaeology and Historic Preservation."
The projects listed below are federally funded subgrants. Compliance
with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and
regulations, is required.
The work is to be started by June 2013 and completed by July
2014. The consultants' responsibilities are outlined below and
may include project-status reporting and supervision of assistants.
Intensive surveys of the following locations:
- City of Waukesha-update 1980 survey ($12,000)
- Southeast quarter of Jefferson County ($25,000)
Individual National Register nominations in the following locaitons:
- Hearthstone nomination in Appleton ($5,960)
- Nominate 109 S Park St. in Fond du Lac ($2,500)
National Register historic district nominations of the following locations:
- Madison-Hill Farms Neighborhood ($24,364)
- Milton-Up to two historic districts and up to five individual nominations ($20,000)
- Burlington-Kane St. Historic District ($10,176)
For each project you are interested in, you must submit 2 copies of your resume (4 pages maximum) showing current address including email and professional qualifications. Fax or email copies will not be accepted.
Consultants will be rated on professional qualifications; those
meeting the criteria will be notified.
Submit materials by March 15, 2013 to:
The Wisconsin Historical Society
Attention: Joe DeRose
816 State Street
Madison, WI 53706-1482
If you have questions, contact
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT