Submit Your Events
Historic Preservation and Archaeology Month
We have modified the event criteria for inclusion in the Society's Historic Preservation and Archaeology Month calendar. Namely, we want to help you promote your event more effectively. Entries that do not meet the requirements listed below will be returned to you for revision.
- The headline must succinctly convey what the event is. Our users scan calendar listings quickly and will instantly decide whether to read further about your event.
- Use the full event title.
- Write a headline that is descriptive (i.e. searchable on Google).
- The event or activity must be history-related and this must be conveyed in either the title or description. A fund-raising event must specify what the money is going toward.
- We will add the following sentence to the end of each event description: "We are proud to hold this event in celebration of Wisconsin Historic Preservation and Archaeology Month."
Date of Event
- Your event will be posted on the Society's Historic Preservation and Archaeology Month Calendar for the month of May only, May 1 - May 31.
Fields with an asterisk(*) are required.