Electronic Records Program
Next section / Previous section / Table of contents
Work plan for 1995/1996
- Aid state agencies in the management of electronic records,
- Aid state agencies in scheduling electronic record series,
- Prepare a minimum of five issue papers on electronic records issues and distribute them widely,
- Meet with the Electronic Records Program Advisory Group quarterly and with special committees on a regular basis,
- Follow up on Advisory Group recommendations, and
- Publicize electronic records holdings.
- Work to expand Archives staff knowledge of information technology systems which are being created by the state and
- Develop a system and guidelines for managing electronic information in the State Archives' possession, including:
- completion of accession and preservation guidelines
- development of procedures to access historical electronic records
- Work with the Department of Administration on statewide information management policy issues,
- Begin documenting standard data administration practices in state agencies, and
- Work with the Advisory Group to develop a draft electronic information management plan.