Follow the steps below to order microfilm for items not yet digitized.
Costs vary according to how much staff time it will take to retrieve, collate, photograph, develop, inspect and print the microfilm. The minimum cost per order is $30. Reels vary in price up to $250 per reel.
Before You Order
- Search the Library Catalog >>
- Find the title you need. The Location should include "Historical Society Library".
- Highlight the entire Library Catalog record and copy it.
- Paste the record information into the form below.
- Use the Notes field to include extra information, such as date ranges for periodicals.
- Once we receive your order, we will contact you to provide a cost estimate.