Sample pages are available for download from the Student Textbook, the Teacher's Edition, and the Student Activity Guide. These sample pages are for "Chapter 6: They Came to Wisconsin and They're Still Coming,"
which is the chapter that discusses immigration and migration, both in the past and in the present. These sample pages demonstrate many of the features found throughout the textbook.
- Fully integrated Wisconsin Historical Society resources: textbook, historical sites, books and curriculum, website, museum
- Classroom-tested throughout Wisconsin
- Big Questions, Key Words, and Timelines for all chapters
- Hundreds of color maps, historical photographs, documents, and artifacts
- Teacher's Edition with strategies to reach all readers
- Inclusive text covers all areas of the state
- Separate Student Activity Guide containing rubrics and assessments
- Inquiry-driven topics promote critical thinking
- Colorful, self-contained layouts within all chapters
- Developed in consultation with historians, teachers, curriculum specialists, and reading specialists
- Addresses DPI Model Academic Standards for Social Studies-and Reading
Get more information on obtaining a preview copy of the textbook.