The Business Partnership Program enables companies to support one of our nation's premier historical institutions, the Wisconsin Historical Society. Donors at the $250 level and above receive special benefits and recognition opportunities.
- 25 complimentary Historic Sites passes for use by employees, corporate guests, or families at any of the Society's ten historic sites
- 25-percent discount on Society Memberships for all employees
- Company listing on the donor wall at the Society headquarters building in Madison (viewed by over 150,000 people annually)
- Complimentary subscriptions to Columns and Wisconsin Magazine of History
- All the benefits of a $250 sponsorship plus:
- 25 additional Historic Sites passes (total of 50)
- Company listing featured in Wisconsin Magazine of History, the full-color
magazine published by the Wisconsin Historical Society (quarterly distribution
- All the benefits of a $500 sponsorship plus:
- 50 additional Historic Sites passes (total of 100)
- Link to company's website on www.wisconsinhistory.org, the Wisconsin
Historical Society's Web site (20,000 visitors daily)
For sponsorship opportunities above $1,000, or for more information about the Business Partners program, please contact Diane Nixa.
Current List of Corporate Sponsors
Become a Corporate Sponsor