Use the smaller-sized text Use the larger-sized text Use the very large text

Wisconsin Historical Images

Good Shepherd Church Cornerstone



Good Shepherd Church Cornerstone
+ Click to enlarge

Did You Know?

Nearly all of the images in our online collections are available for purchase as archival pigment prints or digital files and many may be licensed for reproduction. For more information, see our FAQ.


Email Icon Share this image with a friend

Title: Good Shepherd Church Cornerstone
Description: A cornerstone was laid for the new Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Raymond Road and Whitney Way. Setting the stone in place is Stanley Bokelmann, 337 Orchard Drive, general contractor. Left to right are: John Halen, 5502 Dorsett Drive, vice-chairman of the board; Stanley Knight, 5514 Dorsett Drive, building committee chairman; The Reverend J. Clemmons Peterson, pastor; and The Reverend Ragnar Moline, pastor of Salem Lutheran Church, Rockford, Illinois.

Image ID: 101140
Creation
Date:
February 12, 1959 
Creator
Name:
Vinje, Arthur M., 1888-1972
City, State: Madison, Wisconsin
Collection
Name:
Vinje, Arthur M. : Photographs and Negatives
Genre: Photograph
Additional
Information:
Published Wisconsin State Journal February 23, 1959 One of three images
Subjects: Lutheran churches
Church buildings
Clergy
Laity
Rites and ceremonies
 

This image is copyrighted property of Wisconsin State Journal and is provided by the State Historical Society subject to contract. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Division of Library-Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member.

Please Credit: Wisconsin Historical Society

select text size Use the smaller-sized textUse the larger-sized textUse the very large text