First O'Dea family home on Park Street. The house may have been built by Thomas Aquinas O'Dea. He and his family lived there until 1911 or 1912, when they built a new house, also on Park Street. A small building in the background on the left may be an outhouse.
This image is issued by the Wisconsin Historical Society. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Division of Library-Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright.