This map is ink on tracing cloth and shows lot and block numbers, depot, railroads and side tracks, and streets in sections 24 and 25, T.11, R.16E. The map shows Iron Ridge Station as surveyed in April of 1868.
This image is issued by the Wisconsin Historical Society. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Division of Library-Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright.