Use the smaller-sized text Use the larger-sized text Use the very large text

Wisconsin Historical Images

Holy Cross Hospital



Holy Cross Hospital
+ Click to enlarge

Did You Know?

Nearly all of the images in our online collections are available for purchase as archival pigment prints or digital files and many may be licensed for reproduction. For more information, see our FAQ.


Email Icon Share this image with a friend

Title: Holy Cross Hospital
Description: Dedication of an addition to the Holy Cross Hospital. The Catholic order opened Holy Cross Hospital in 1926 and completed this addition in 1974. The hospital was later sold and it became known as the Good Samaritan Health Center. Of the dignitaries at this event only Congressman David R. Obey (right) and Merrill Mayor, Ralph Voight, have been identified.

Image ID: 92067
Creation
Date:
May 1974 
Creator
Name:
Unknown
City, State: Merrill, Wisconsin
Collection
Name:
Obey, David R., Papers
Genre: Photograph
Subjects: Flowers
Trees
Microphones
Priests
Public speaking
Catholic Church
Hospitals
Hairstyles
Men
Outdoor photography
Flags
Legislators
Clothing and dress
Rites and ceremonies
Suits (Clothing)
Eyeglasses
Neckties
 

This image is issued by the Wisconsin Historical Society. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Division of Library-Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright.

Please Credit: Wisconsin Historical Society.

select text size Use the smaller-sized textUse the larger-sized textUse the very large text