View across street of the exterior of the Methodist Evangelical Church, constructed in 1851. The building features a clock tower steeple, arched stained-glass windows, and a chimney. Two women and a child stand on the lawn in front of the church. A man in a buggy waits at the curb.
This image is issued by the Wisconsin Historical Society. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Division of Library-Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright.