View across fields of University of Wisconsin Madison buildings. On the left stands the home of the Dean of the College of Agriculture, Stephen Moulton Babcock (1843-1931), built in 1897. To the right of the Dean's house stands the Horticulture Building, with two windmills. Also included are the Wisconsin Dairy School buildings and the heating plant.
This image is issued by the Wisconsin Historical Society. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Division of Library-Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright.