1 2 3 4
.

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of the Oconomowoc Canning Company, with a can of Teenie Weenie Wisconsin peas featuring a label with Teenie Weenie figures emptying pods of peas...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of depot.

Date: 1928 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Oconomowoc Public Library, located in both the half-timbered (formerly the fire house) and the next building, with museum on the third...

Date: 1970 

Description: Stereograph view of Oconomowoc.

Photograph

Townsend House

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Townsend House. Image includes people sitting on porch, grounds, boat dock.

Photograph

Church

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Exterior of church.

Date: 1870 

Description: Stereograph view of Oconomowoc.

Photograph

Lake La Belle

Date: 1900-06 

Description: View across Lake La Belle toward lakeside factories, residences, and churches.

Photograph

Townsend House

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Stereoview of the Townsend House, a resort hotel. Image includes three people in a boat, rowing under a bridge where four other people stand.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Cistercian Abbey of Cistercian Fathers, Our Lady of Spring Bank in winter. Formerly a resort hotel on Oconomowoc Lake, called Spring Bank.

Photograph

Waldheim Sanatorium

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Waldheim Sanatorium, front view with a woman sitting on front porch.

Date: 1870 

Description: Man wearing "stove-pipe" hat, standing looking out over a lake.

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: St. Mary's in the Field, an Episcopal church "located at the northwest corner of the intersection of highways 67 and 18. It is just east of the former Van...

Photograph

Earling Residence

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Earling residence, home of A.J. Earling, president of the Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railroad.

Date: 1921 

Description: Label submitted to the state of Wisconsin for trademark registration. Badger Brand Honey produced at the Wisconsin Honey Farm with the subheading "Where qu...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Outdoor portrait of Tillie Timel, Selma Lindeman, and Louise Timmel, cousins of Florentina Krueger, standing on a wood plank sidewalk.

Date: 1924 

Description: Interior view of the Oconomowoc Public Library. The library was funded by a combined gift of $4,500 from Mrs. Geo Bullen and Mr. P. D. Armour, Sr. Front of...

Map or Atlas

Oconomowoc, Wis.

Date: 1870 

Description: Birds eye drawing of Oconomowoc depicts street names and street layouts, houses, trees, Oconomowoc River, Fowler Lake, and La Belle Lake. A reference key a...

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: Stereoview of the Townsend House boathouse across a lake.

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: Stereograph of the Townsend House boathouse across a lake.

1 2 3 4

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.