Stay Connected with Education
We Help Make the Most of Wisconsin History for Your Students
We offer you many ways to stay connected! Find us on Facebook or sign up to get our monthly e-newsletters. You'll stay informed of the latest educational resources available for teachers across Wisconsin.
- Stay informed about the latest books, K12 programming, adult education opportunities, events, workshops, field trip opportunities, web resources, collection information and more.
- Review recent issues in our email archives to see helpful books, field trip opportunities, web resources, collection information and more.
Subscribe to the NHD E-Newsletter
Get essential information on National History Day contests, workshops and web resources.
View Past Issues of the NHD E-Newsletter
Review recent issues our email archives to find information on National History Day contests and web resources.
Find Us on Facebook
Find the Wisconsin Historical Society Educator Services on Facebook
Connecting the education community with resources from the Wisconsin Historical Society.
Follow NHD in Wisconsin on Facebook
See National History Day pictures and posts from students and teachers across the state.
Society Education Staff
Need help? Have questions? The Education team is as close as your e-mail, telephone or snail mail. We'll brainstorm ideas for your home, classroom, campus, or district and help you make the most of Wisconsin history. We're here for your K12-Adult education needs.
Vaunce Ashby, Director of Education
Director of Education
Contact Vaunce for information about:
- Society-wide education programming
- Increasing statewide impact for underserved and minority communities
- Diversity and multicultural professional development opportunities
Coordinator of Secondary Education
Contact Amanda for information about:
- National History Day
- Society Library and Archives research field trips
- Educational resources for middle- and high-school students
Kurt Griesemer, Coordinator of Primary Education
Coordinator of Primary Education
Contact Kurt for information about:
- 4th grade history textbook, "Wisconsin: Our State, Our Story" and other books for young readers
- Curriculum for K-5 educators
- Professional development opportunities for K-5 educators
Tanika Wilson-Kromah, Coordinator of Adult Education
Coordinator of Adult Education
Contact Tanika for information about:
- Speakers Bureau scheduling and information
- Adult education programming
- Professional development opportunities for adult educators
Contact the Museum for information about:
- Museum field trips
- Museum educational programming
- Tours at the Wisconsin Historical Museum on Madison's Capitol Square
Contact the Education Team
Wisconsin Historical Society
4th floor - 816 State Street
Madison, WI 53706
Have questions? Contact email@example.com.