1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Map or Atlas


Date: 1835 ca.

Description: Ink on tracing paper map of Green Bay, Wisconsin and nearby areas, Lake Winnebago, Fox and Wolf Rivers, and the junctions of the Mississippi and Wisconsin...

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: View of the bridge from above, with several cars.


Fort Howard

Date: 1851 ca.

Description: Several men sculling a boat near Fort Howard that has an American Flag, barracks, and various related military buildings enclosed behind a wall.

Date: 1970-07-20 

Description: Packer fans, despite bad weather, wait in line Sunday outside The Milwaukee Journal Company building to wait for Monday's football ticket sale. First in li...

Date: 1959-09-09 

Description: Service Station offering "Shellubrication."

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Bridge, croosing over the Fox River near De Pere.

Date: 1889 

Description: Southwest view of the Fox River and the waterfront.

Map or Atlas

Brown County Map

Date: 1900 

Description: Two-section Map of Brown County.


Tire Pile

Date: 1963-10-13 ca.

Description: A large pile of used tires near a DX gasoline sign. In the background are several grain elevators, a house, and a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer sign.

Date: 1889 

Description: View of Green Bay from the top of St. Willibrord's Church. A river can be seen in the background.


David Grignon House

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: David Grignon's house, built by Judge Lawe in 1832, burned 1903.

Date: 1951 

Description: This map has depths shown by bathymetric tints and soundings and relief shown by contours, the depths are shown in feet. There is an inset map of Green Bay...

Date: 1893 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Green Bay and Fort Howard, looking south. Ninety-four locations identified below image; extends to Grignon Street at top left corner, Wi...


Fancy Dress Party

Date: 1887-08-19 

Description: Cabinet card of a group portrait of four men in front of a painted backdrop. Two are dressed in male formal attire, with top hats. The other men are dresse...


Grain Elevator

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of a grain elevator on the site of the old Elmore & Kelly's elevator.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of the first Brown County Courthouse.

Date: 1953 ca.

Description: Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army officer.

Date: 1963 

Description: View of a boat on Suamico River.


Harbor Entrance

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of the habor entrance.


Hill Crest School

Date: 1963 

Description: Exterior view of Hill Crest School.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at: