1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of Henry Sherry of Neenah, Wisconsin, manufacturer of and dealer in "Lumber, Lath, Shingles & Pickets", with a signboard and scroll with decorat...

Postcard

Yacht Club

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Yacht Club on Lake Winnebago. There is a widow's walk on the roof.

Date:  

Description: Exterior of Oshkosh Public Library. The entrance has six columns and a pediment at the top of a set of steps, and there is a dome on the roof. Reverse of c...

Postcard

Schurz Monument

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: The Carl Schurz Monument, presented to the city by John Hicks in 1914. Sculpted by Karl Bitter.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Two hunters pose in a wooded area. Their kill, two deer, hang upside down from a wooden beam supported by branches of trees. The deer have what appear to b...

Date: 1858 

Description: This map shows city wards, streets, block and lot numbers, cemeteries, buildings, landownership, forests, railroads, a race course, quarries, and orchards....

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: A view of the Oshkosh Public Museum in the winter months. Formerly the home of Edgar Sawyer. The home was built in 1908 and became a museum in 1924.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: A mill of the John Strange Paper Company.

Photograph

Third Ward School

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: Exterior of the Third Ward School.

Date: 1915 

Description: An elevated view of the city.

Postcard

Stein's Shop

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: A view of Stein's Shop, "The World's Unique Shop". A colored postcard of the women's clothing store.

Photograph

Hunters on the Pond

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View across water towards a group of seven men posing on a dock in front of a small hunting shack in the middle of a marsh. Ducks hang on stringers attache...

Date: 1871 ca.

Description: Stereoview. In the right background is the building of the Trade Reporter newspaper at the corner of Main and High Streets; across the street from it is J....

Photograph

Grand Opera House

Date: 2009 ca.

Description: Close-up of balcony above the front entrance of Grand Opera House.

Date: 1875 

Description: Bird's-eye map after a fire destroyed a large area of the town. In memory of the Great Conflagration on April 28th, 1875. Taken from the North-Side.

Date: 1880 

Description: An illustration depicting the cheese factory and dry goods store of J.G. Pickett at Pickett's Station.

Date: 1962 

Description: This map shows streets, points of interest, Lake Winnebago, Millers Bay, South Asylum Bay, Lake Butte des Morts, and the Fox River. The map also includes a...

Date: 1930 before

Description: Dining hall at the Winnebago County Asylum. In the foreground are spindle chairs pushed up against long tables set with tableware. Light fixtures are hangi...

Photograph

Octagon House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Exterior of Octagon House. Neenah's octagon house has the virtue of simplicity. As its topside ornament, it has a flagpole instead of a cupola.

Photograph

Morgan House

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Morgan home, residence of John R. Morgan.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.