.

Date: 1832 ca.

Description: People work in the garden at the Protestant Episcopal Mission Buildings.

Date: 1835 

Description: This photocopy map shows the Fox River, lot and block numbers, private claims, streets, a public squares, a manual labour school, and Fort Howard. An inset...

Photograph

Beaumont House

Date: 1925 before

Description: Beaumont house, interior of parlor with hearth, Christmas tree, rocking chair, and various other decorations.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Elevated view of the Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railway yard and roundhouse (left) on South Oakland Avenue.

Date: 1957 ca.

Description: Aerial view of Lambeau Field (known as City Stadium from 1957 to 1965), home the Green Bay Packers football team, with a full parking lot. The capacity of...

Date: 1973 

Description: Green Bay Packers quarterbacks, Jerry Tagge (#17) and Scott Hunter (#16), ride bicycles loaned to them by young fans from Lambeau Field to their practice f...

Date: 1953 ca.

Description: Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army officer.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Interior of the St. Francis Xavier Cathedral.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Long Tail lighthouse, built in 1859.

Photograph

Baird House

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of the H.S. Baird house.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1956 

Description: Front view of the Tank cottage with a stone fence and gate in the foreground. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it un...

Date: 1896 ca.

Description: Jefferson Street south from Doty Street with trees lining the street.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Aerial view of Green Bay shoreline.

Postcard

Beaumont Hotel

Date: 1913 ca.

Description: View of the Beaumont Hotel.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Standard Oil Company's bulk plant on North Broadway Street with trains and tracks, and a train station.

Photograph

Eastmen Residence

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of the H.E. Eastmen residence. The house was located on the southwest corner of Porlier and Monroe Streets, and later the residence of Mrs. George G....

Date: 1911-10-26 

Description: Postcard of large group watching as Mayor Abrams introduces President Taft.

Date: 1918 

Description: This map shows railroads, street car lines, wards, private claims, parks, railroad yards and depots, and cemeteries. The map is oriented with north to uppe...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of buildings lining Washington Street with cable cars.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Tank cottage. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until 1805 when it was purchased by Jacques P...

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.