1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1907-03-18 

Description: Exterior of the three-story Ormsby Hall residence hall on the Lawrence University campus. View of the front facade and side of the building surrounded by t...

Date: 1961 ca.

Description: Three-dimensional drawing of Miller Electric Manufacturing Co. viewed from above. A small circle is made on the image in pen on the front of the building.

Photograph

H.W. Tenney House

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: The H.W. Tenney house, built by Charles Patten in the late 1870's and bought by Mr. Tenney in the spring of 1881. The house was remodeled in 1906.

Postcard

Brighton Beach

Date:  date unknown

Description: Scene at Brighton Beach. View of the lake and shoreline from what appears to be a wooden walkway across the water. A man is rowing a rowboat nearby. Boats...

Photograph

Paper Mill

Date: 1960 

Description: Paper mill.

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Kaukauna Public Library. The library opened in 1905 and was funded by Andrew Carnegie with a gift of $12,000. In the room is a librari...

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Lawrence College campus.

Date: 1961-09-16 ca.

Description: An interior view of an abandoned Chicago and North Western Railroad roundhouse.

Photograph

Company "G" Armory

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of Company "G" Armory featuring a turret on the left of a main arched entrance. Published by Fred W. Woelz & Bro.

Photograph

Metal Foundry

Date: 1960 ca.

Description: Joe Weyenberg and two other men work with molten metal at the Roloff Manufacturing Company.

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

Date: 1896 ca.

Description: The house built by Charles A. Grignon between 1837 and 1839 for Mary Meade, his Pennsylvania bride. Mrs. Grignon and her family are standing in front of th...

Photograph

Zeeland Mills

Date: 1865 ca.

Description: Zeeland Mills, built in 1862 by John Verstegen. The flour mill was 36' x 50', four stories and had "two runs of stone." It was still operating in 1911.

Postcard

Carnegie Library

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Carnegie Library at Lawrence University.

Date: 1954 

Description: Exterior view of a reproduction of the world's first hydroelectric central station. It is located near the site of the original, which began operation on S...

Photograph

Lawe House

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: The Lawe house built in the 1860's by George W. Lawe.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Lawrence University campus.

Date: 1852 ca.

Description: This map shows plat of three towns, sections, local streets, the Grand Chute Island, and part of the Fox River. The map includes 1 inset map: "Diagram of C...

Photograph

Class of 1886

Date: 1886 

Description: Posed group portrait of men and women members of the “Class of '86” at Lawrence College. The 8 men have silk top hats and the 4 women have umbrellas, for a...

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Appleton Free Public Library. In the large room are reading tables, fireplace, radiators, carved wood railings, and wicker furniture....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.