1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Dousman Family

Date:  date unknown

Description: Page from photo album showing Nina S. Dousman and three sisters posed outdoors while hiking in a coulee, north of town. Nina is seated and reading. Three o...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Aerial view of the Prairie du Chien plant of Oscar Mayer & Co.

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: The church, originally built in 1839, was remodeled and dedicated on November 8, 1908. The Rt. Rev. James Schwebach gave the blessing. The remodeling was...

Photograph

Brisbois House

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: The northwest facade of the Michael Brisbois house, built in 1815.

Photograph

St. Mary's Academy

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of a statue of Marquette in the St. Mary's Academy Marquette Monument.

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Stereoview looking northeast from Case's Block.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Schoolhouse at Lawerton(?), built 1859. There is a bell tower on the roof. Several of the windows are boarded up, and the door is either wide open or missi...

Date: 1856 

Description: This map shows lot and block numbers, streets, the Mississippi River, Fort Crawford, depot ground, and a graveyard. An old fort location is outlined in re...

Photograph

Bluff Street

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Bluff street looking west.

Date: 1936 

Description: A view of Fort Crawford after restoration.

Photograph

Brisbois House

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Brisbois House, east elevation.

Date: 1864 

Description: This map is ink, pencil, and color on paper and shows numbered lots and labeled streets. The bottom margin of the map reads: "Recorded in the Registry of...

Photograph

Brisbois House

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: A view of the Brisbois house, the oldest stone house in the state of Wisconsin.

Photograph

Villa Louis

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: View from field of Villa Louis, the residence of Hercules L. Dousman.

Photograph

French Cemetery

Date: 1953 

Description: French Cemetery.

Postcard

Campion College

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: A view of Campion College, formerly the Sacred Heart College.

Date: 1864 after

Description: A view of North Campus at St. Mary Academy taken from a brick walkway. A few structures are visible in the background, and a bench stands near the path.

Date: 1872 

Description: Allegedly the earliest known view of St. Mary's Institute, which later became St. Mary's College. One-half of a stereograph.

Photograph

Fort Shelby

Date: 1814 

Description: Fort Shelby built in 1814 and named for the Governor of Kentucky, was surrendered to British forces later in 1814 and renamed Fort McKay. Pictured here is...

Photograph

Campion College

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Marquette Hall, a dormitory at Campion College.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.