Oshkosh Daily Northwestern Newspaper, 1945
Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Historic newspaper from the end of World War II, one of over 12,000 newspapers available for purchase.
Search our catalog of over 12,000 titles to purchase single pages, sections, whole microfilm reels or digital files of:
- Organizational newsletters
- Research journals
- Trade publications and other publications
Each month we add more to our Microfilm Catalog. However, it does not yet contain microfilm of manuscripts, archival collections or monographs.
- $80 per reel
- $95 per silver halide reel
- Typically, $80-$125 per reel
- Learn more about purchasing digital copies
Shipping and Handling
Reels ordered from the catalog are guaranteed to ship within six weeks.
- Local and state taxes will be charged to Wisconsin customers unless they provide a Wisconsin tax-exempt ID number.
- Wisconsin Historical Society members receive a 10-percent discount. Please provide your membership number.
We can accept checks by mail with a printed order form.
Terms of Sale
When completing your purchase, you will be asked to agree to the following conditions:
- You acknowledge that you are the party legally responsible for obeying U.S. copyright law.
- You agree that you will make no further copies of these materials in digital, optical, microform, or any other
formats without the prior permission of the Wisconsin Historical Society.
By placing an order you agree that you are responsible for obeying U.S. copyright laws and that you will make no additional copies from the microfilm we provide.
Read more about pricing and payment options below. Then start by finding titles in the sales catalog. For more information, consult the Frequently Asked Questions.
Title 17 of the U.S. Code governs reproduction of this microfilm. Section 107 of that law authorizes reproduction of single copies for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. Section 108 permits libraries and archives to make single copies to add to their collections for research, preservation and other purposes. To see if your intended use is permissible, consult the U.S. Copyright law.